There are so many vehicles that you can choose from with various different styles and features that you can get in the market. Plus, if you have been searching for the best rc truck and did not really find anything, this article could give you some food for thought.
Exceed MadSpeed Drift King
- Length: 440mm
- Wheelbase: 259mm
- Weight: 1496 g
- Remote control system: 2.4 GHz Pistol Transmitter Radio Control
- Motor: 380 3000KV (brushless)
- Battery: 7.2v Ni-MH 1800mAh
- Special features: LED Head Lights, CNC aluminum motor mount, oil filled shocks, Foam bumper
The MadSpeed Drift King Brushless drift car is a cheap alternative that can simply not let you down in a race. Its design is simply attractive and interesting due to its attention to details that you can easily observe. In addition, the wings and wheels are decorated in a nice way.
With its low center of gravity and wide stance, its stability is greatly improved. This helps you to take those sharp corners while drifting or just racing. Its body comes from durable plastic while the paint is quite resistant to crashes and scratches.
The car starts running the moment you get it out of the box. However, you can simply upgrade it when you feel like it. It’s also recommended to check if the wires are secured inside the body before you take it out for a spin. Also, I would advise one to find a better charger as compared to the stock one.
The car is extremely powerful and has amazing LED headlights that you simply can’t find in budget car easily.
It cannot be said to be the best RC drift car, but it’s a very convenient and ideal and has lots of fun as well as the value for that cash.
- The car is easily upgraded.
- It provides good value for your money.
- It’s light and very fast.
- LED headlights.
- It pays attention to detail regarding the design.
- At times the wires come loosely and therefore they need extra securing.
- The charger that comes with it is of low-quality.
- Its stock battery runs out very fast.
Camaro SS Electric
- Length: 16.5 inches
- Remote control system: Pistol Grip Remote Control with Telescoping Antenna
- Motor: Brushed
- Battery: Ni-Cd 700mAh 9.6V AA
- Speed: 12 mph
- Special features: 4WD Chassis with True 4 Wheel Shaft-Drive System, Great LED lights system
This is a great looking car when you catch a glimpse of it for the first time. It has a classic Camaro look that never disappoints. However, this is not a car for professionals or even extreme enthusiasts. This car is recommended for kids as well starters who want to get a piece of the RC drifting feeling.
It supports the standard functions like forward, backward, left and right. However, it is slightly slow compared to the other cars mentioned and the remote pistol is as simple as they get. It’s only one frequency.
With a true 4WD shaft system, the Camaro SS behaves well on the road and gets the users to perform some pretty decent drifts. Its stock tires are made for drifting and if need be, you can simply find new ones. However, you may not need to get other tires for the time being because the car comes with both drifting and rubber tires.
In addition to the recognizable paint job, the car has amazing rims for racing as well as interesting LED lights. You are able to see red LED lights behind every wheel as well as under the car. This assists with nighttime driving.
With its telescoping antennas, you can go for about 50m before you lose the signal. All in all, the car is fun to drive and responds in a great way when it is in range. For such a price, it’s also durable. However, it doesn’t have bumpers to protect it from bad crashes.
When it comes to upgrading, the Camaro SS doesn’t allow for so many. You can change its body and the tires, but when it comes to features on the inside, all that you can do is getting a better battery.
- Responds well to commands.
- It’s fun to drive.
- It has an interesting LED lighting system.
- It comes at a great price.
- It’s somehow slow and not as fast as the other mentioned models.
- Does not allow for many upgrades.
- It’s only for beginners and children.